At least 11 years serving as a rapporteur, with specific experience of USAID funded activities. I am an accomplished Lead Rapporteur with 13 national and international assignments on science, agriculture, policy-making and media themes. Have strong synthesis and writing skills in English and Swahili and accumulated understanding of multi-sectoral conference processes engaging government policy- and decision-makers, international donors, civil society and the media community. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree (Sociology), with proven success as a rapporteur, a wide development network and professional track record.
• Synthesis, documentation and multi-media presentation of work
• Able to coordinate and collaborate effectively with conference conveners, panelists, audio visual, participants, sub-rapporteurs for quality and timely delivery of reports
• Technical and inter-personal skills for multidisciplinary, proven skills in organizing resources,
establishing priorities, working independently with minimal supervision with the ability to
• Highly motivated, self-starter willing to take risks, be challenged and learn on the job;
flexibility and ability to prioritize competing needs/deadlines and an independent thinker.
• Excellent computer software skills in MS Excel and Word